New Inn House has been furnished with very good quality fitted bathrooms and high pressure showers with underfloor heating, and occupies a quiet, rural location. This spacious holiday property commands uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside towards the Cotswolds Hills and stands adjoining the owners’ home in grounds of nearly 5 acres. Comfortable, it is well equipped with grounds comprising extensive terracing, south-facing sitting-out areas, and exclusive use of an all-weather hard tennis court and an outdoor heated swimming pool, as well as a full-size pool table.
Perfectly placed for exploring the Cotswolds and its many delights, it is within easy reach of Stratford-upon-Avon. A town brimming with half-timbered buildings, there are many interesting sights associated with Shakespeare to be seen; the Holy Trinity Church, and the Bard’s last resting place, Guild Chapel, Hall’s Croft and New Place all make for interesting visits, as does Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the adjoining Swan Theatre. New Inn House is also ideal for visiting Cheltenham, and the Gustav Holst Museum, Evesham – reputedly Lady Godiva’s site of burial, and Tewkesbury. In addition to the many historic Cotswold villages and towns, the surrounding countryside is excellent terrain for walking; a climb to the summit of the Worcestershire Beacons affords marvellous views of lush green Hereford and the flat expanses of the Severn Valley. Golf 4 miles. Superb fishing in Evesham. Two pubs within walking distance. Shop ½ mile.
Spacious entrance hall. Large living room with log-burning stove. Dining room with sun room area. Fully fitted, well-equipped large kitchen with Aga and electric cooker including breakfast bar, built in barbecue and hot plate. Utility. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with shower cubicle and toilet. First floor: Two double bedrooms; master with en-suite bathroom with shower cubicle and toilet. Two twin bedrooms. Spacious bathroom with shower cubicle and toilet. Attractive landing with reading area.
- Log-burning stove – initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Full oil central heating (underfloor in bathrooms), Aga (available November-March) and pool heating £75 per week, short breaks £50
- Electricity by meter reading
- Bed linen and hand towels included
- Travel cot
- High chair
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Furnished south-facing garden with large patio
- Large front garden
- Children’s play area with swings and slide
- Parking (for 8 cars)
- Cycle store
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (36ft x 14ft – available Spring Bank Holiday to mid-September) with diving board and slide
- All-weather full size tennis court
- Pool table (coin-op)
- Full size table tennis table
- No smoking